- Insurance requires a doctor’s Referral for Massage Therapy.
- I am not currently contracted with any insurance company.
- Payment is still due at time of service and, if covered, your insurance company will reimburse you for the service.
- Please check your Out-of-Network benefits before planning to use your insurance to cover your treatment.
- I will provide a receipt and the proper codes needed to bill.
- A credit card is required to hold appointments for all new clients.
- 24 notice is needed to cancel any appointment.
- Any notice given without 24 hr notice will be responsible for 50% of total service charge.
- A no-show to an appointment will be responsible for 100% of total service charge.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Safety comes above all else and a therapist can end a massage at their discretion if feeling threatened or uncomfortable.
- CHABA disclosure